Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's a Boy!

It's been a couple months since we've posted anything! We found out a few weeks ago that we're having a boy! When I had the ultrasound our little boy wouldn't stop moving. The technician had to chase him around to get all the measurements she needed. But the best part was that right as she was finishing up the last couple measurements he laid back in a reclined position, put his hands behind his head, and fell asleep. (Check out his little elbows in the picture). We're in for some fun with this little one!

7 comments:

Megan said...

How adorable! I am so excited for you guys and your growing family.

Natalie said...

Congrats! I love your blog background too! You'll have to teach me how to do it.

Kurt and Michelle said...

Carrie-
I am so excited for you two! Congratulations!

Kim and Sean said...

very fun. I am very excited for you guys!

Kristen and Scott said...

Congratultions. We were up at your moms house a month ago and she didn't even mention you were expecting. We need another boy on the Erickson side. The girls are taking over!!!

Holly said...

I'm glad to finally know you have a blog!! Send me your email address to hjcarby@gmail.com so I can invite you to ours! You look so cute pregnant!

A Journey for Three said...

Congratulations Carrie and Daniel! haha i thought the fish tank was cute too!! i didnt know that you had a blog either. well i am kinda getting started on mine, but i guess my life just isnt interesting enough, but its ctbarnes.blogspot.com