Monday, June 20, 2011

May

"I Love Solids!" If only he could talk he would have told me to start these earlier! He is our champion eater!
Giddy-up horsey!
A lazy morning!

Lots of folks in our ward are involved with a fundraiser put on each year for a neighboring community. Benson came home with his first fish...it didn't make it very long. He also learned how to throw toilet paper rolls in the toilet and had quite the knack for it! :) He knows how to make a mama proud!
Here is our champion sitter. Spence is a solid little guy...lots of muscle and a little bit of baby fat.
The tiger mother in me! Just kidding...I didn't pose him (although he does have good form!)

3 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Carrie- Your boys are so darling!! Seriously they are some of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. Hope you guys are doing well:)

Kim and Sean said...

Carrie, you have super cute boys. I love Spencers eyes. So fun to see all that you have been up to. Hope all is well for you. Take care!

Kim and Sean said...

Carrie- your boys are super cute. I can't get over Spencers eyes. Wow! It is fun to see what you have been up to. Hope all is well with you guys. Take Care!