Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beautiful Weather

We have had A LOT of rainy days.  The old pros in our neighborhood say this is the coldest, rainiest summer/fall they have experienced in Moscow.  But a little rain doesn't keep these guys down...


When we finally had a beautiful Saturday with clear skies we took advantage and spent the day at Kolomenskoye, a summer estate of the Czars. 



And we just happened to run into Benson's friend from school which made the grounds all the more fun to explore!

3 comments:

Sarah Gessel said...

Glad to hear an update! We've been wondering how you are doing over there. Luke misses your boys and keeps telling us we need to move to Russia.

Jen Demaris said...

It was great catching up on your cute blog! It looks like you guys are doing great and having some great experiences that are amazing! I so want to come visit sometime! ;) We need to video chat soon! love and miss you guys!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Oh I'm so glad to see all this! Good to hear how you guys are doing. Your first post about Russia reminded me of my first week in Spain alone--I went to a restaurant and couldn't even order dinner, kept getting lost, and finally sat down outside and an elderly lady just sat and talked with me and it just made my day. Then I went to a pay phone and left a five-minute voice mail to my mom, as I had no other way of calling her that night. We love you guys and good luck--you are amazing!